Forever Crystals & Jewelry offers a one (1) year limited warranty covering manufacturing and material defects for genuine FCJ products.
The warranty only covers damage that in the opinion of FCJ is not caused by accident or inappropriate use, ordinary wear and tear, modification, attempted repair, negligence or by failure to follow FCJ’s Care Advice.
Items found defective under this warranty may be, under the discretion of FCJ:
- Repaired depending on the degree of damage as well as the availability of replacement parts
- Replaced by the same piece
- Substituted by a piece of comparative value
The damaged product must be accompanied by the original receipt or a copy of it or gift receipt to receive the warranty service. The receipt serves as proof of purchase and as evidence to the entitlement of this warranty. FCJ reserves the right to amend or adapt these warranty conditions with implications for the future at its discretion at any time.
What does the warranty cover?
FCJ warrants that our products are of merchantable quality and free from material or workmanship defects, provided they are subject to normal use.
What is not covered under the warranty?
This warranty does not cover damage to FCJ products caused by accident, misuse and abuse, modification, attempted repair, negligence after purchase, ordinary wear and tear, and/or failure to follow the product’s Care Advice.
To whom does the warranty extend?
The warranty extends to the recipient of the purchase receipt or gift receipt. All owners of products should retain the receipt in case they have a claim under this warranty.
How is a warranty claim initiated?
Bring your defective product, in its original packaging along with the receipt, to your nearest FCJ store.
What happens after FCJ repair department receives the product?
Eligibility of this warranty is determined upon receipt and inspection of the product. If it is determined that there is material or manufacturing defect, the repair specialist will establish the options for repair, replacement or substitution, based on:
- The availability of replacement parts/product
- The feasibility of repair
Please allow from 2 to 4 weeks for reply.
If its determined that the damage is not a material or manufacturer defect, the AFTER SALES REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT POLICY would be in effect, allowing you the option to repair or replace the piece at a cost.
All Forever Crystals and Jewelry is traditionally crafted and therefore very delicate. The metal is plated and each crystal individually set. As a result, special care is required. Please follow the advice below:
- Store your jewelry in its original packaging to avoid scratches
- Polish your jewelry with a soft cloth after each use to maintain its original, lustrous finish.
- Remove jewelry before washing hands, swimming and showering as this could harm the metal and reduce the life of the plating, as well as cause discoloration and loss of crystal brilliance.
- Put on your jewelry last when dressing and take off first when undressing.
- Avoid contact with water, perfume, lotion, soap or hair spray.
- Avoid hard contact like knocking against hard objects or dropping on any hard surface as it may scratch or chip the crystal.
For more online inquiries about the warranty service please email us at email@example.com